The corporate and military driven development and control of emerging technologies – particularly in the fields of human enhancement and artificial intelligence – raises serious ethical questions that demand public scrutiny.
- Government proposes deregulating dangerous new GM techniques
- Civil society rejects GMOs at FAO meeting
- Don’t let Monsanto get their way!
- A national discussion on gene editing is urgently needed
- Dr Michael Antoniou is visiting Australia
- All news posts
- Genetic engineers warn of risks of unregulated ‘gene editing’
- International experts warn of risks of unregulated ‘gene editing’
- Proposed changes to regulations would result in untested, unlabelled GMOs in our food
- GM techniques are potential WMDs and need to be regulated
- Markets say retain state powers over GM bans and keep GM food labelling
- All media releases